Sunday, April 16, 2017

Long over due update # 6

If good intentions were money, I am pretty sure we would all be rich:) I'm a little behind on my updates, but I'm here now and want to catch you guys up on my writing progress and little about why I haven't been posting for a few weeks. First off, my dad got married at 74 years old. It was a beautiful ceremony and a reminder that love can grow at any age! Also it's been keeping me busy. I've been sneaking in writing wherever I can and biggest news of all, I picked up the third Secret Keeper book again and have written nearly 12,000 words over the last few weeks. 

Why have I not finished Five Days, Five Kisses you might ask. Simply put, the inspiration struck to work on my final book of the Secret Keeper series when the first book, The Secret Keeper won two awards from the Paranormal Romance Guild. Yeah, Awesome! Thanks guys!

I'm at 33,000 words right now and excited to announce that three new characters will be introduced in this book. The title will be Under the Broken Sky. I'm SO EXCITED to share it with you. This suspenseful paranormal trilogy is fast becoming one of my favorite books to work on. As for Five Days, Five Kisses, I'm still planning  on finishing and publishing this year. Should be fun to see how it all works out. Until then, I hope your book boyfriends are hot and life treats you well. Thanks for stopping by. 

Just discovering my work. You learn about or purchase my books here. Amazon  barnes and noble


May You Never Need a Secret Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment